Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nature Boy At Heart

I've always loved nature. There's something about nature that connects you with the supernatural. Yet ever since I got back from Japan, I've been more in tuned with nature than ever before. I've been wanting to buy the dvd series of Planet Earth. So as I was waiting for my pictures to be developed at Costco, I started browsing around inside. And there she was:


I ended up buying the dvd series and I've been blown away of how beautiful and how rich the earth is. It's AMAZING. God is such a unique and talented Creator. He is SO creative. There are places that I'd never imagine existed and so many, I mean so many cool looking animals that make me say, "WOW, no way!" and "Yea, Evolutionists, try explaining this animal!"

Even though the dvd series cost me $51.99, it was worth every penny. If you're looking to invest in something, then invest in this dvd series. If you don't, then I guarantee you'll regret it. If you're a visual person like me, then without a doubt, you'll love this beautiful documentary of the earth. It's breath-taking.


Speaking of nature, I saw this beautiful sunset as I was driving back home from Costco. I had to take pictures of it cause sunsets like these don't happen everyday. (That's why I always take my camera with me cause I don't like missing opportunities of capturing/savoring the moment) So I parked my car on the side of the road with my hazards on and stood on the sidewalk watching the bright orange-yellow sun slowly disappear into the horizon until the sun was no more. Simply captivating...



3 comments:

Emmanuel said...

I had read about this BBC documentary a couple of months ago, but didn't know where to get it. Should have known Costco would have it. Definitely going to check it out.

L said...

very pretty

cheryl said...

cool pictures! and yes the Planet Earth series/God's creation is so unbelievably amazing.