Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wowzers...

I know, I know. I haven't updated my blog for almost two months. It's been a busy last few months with UCLA coming to a close just this past week. I can't believe I've been at UCLA for two years, and what an experience it has been. I have the summer now to process and reflect on what I've learned these past two years. That'll be for another future blog.

Other than processing my experience over the summer, you might be asking what else am I doing? Well, here is what I have planned so far:

June 13-17 - Joanna comes to LA (and June 13 is tomorrow!!! woohoo!!!)

June 16-21 - Colorado. Flying into Denver, and hanging out with Joanna and her brothers on June 16. Then helping out with June Edge Summit from June 17-21

June 22 - Victoria Lowe and Robert Marr's Wedding in La Jolla

June 29 - July 2 - Las Vegas. I'm helping my mother setup her showroom exhibit. (She has a silk floral arrangement business, in case you didn't know. www.jennysilks.com)

July 8-15 - Normal, IL. This isn't set in stone yet, but hopefully I get to visit Joanna and her parents in IL.

Late July - Moving to Long Beach.

August 10 - Josh Cheng and Rema's Wedding in Berkeley

August 30 - James Tsang & Liz Riedel's CA Reception in Alhambra.

So, I do have a packed summer already. It's gonna be crazy. But for the most part of my summer, I'll be fundraising. I've been given an exciting opportunity to continue on staff with the Navigators for the next two years at CSULB! Hence, that's why I'll be moving to Long Beach. With a larger budget to raise, I sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed looking at the numbers. Yet, I serve a BIG God and He always provides in His way and in His timing. I agree with my friend Tim Lin, who is also raising support, that through my weakness, God's power and strength is made perfect.


But I end with some photos from this past quarter!


Spring Break trip to San Felipe, Mexico!

We caught more than 40 fish!


Navlympics, an annual Navigator sporting event against the California campuses. UCLA came in second overall for the 4 straight years...


Our end of the year party. The theme was Beauty and the Geek. Here's a picture with the staff and some of the student leaders. Don't you think we all long so handsome and beautiful?

Joanna visiting me in March. But soon, she's gonna be here tomorrow. I'm really excited to see her!

1 comment:

Kelli B said...

are you off on your dates? I thought Jo was coming in TODAY June 9!!

I'm so excited you guys get some great time together in the next few months. Really exciting too as you both move into new campuses this fall. A few faithful can impact generations - praying for you guys!