Saturday, December 27, 2008

Trust

You would think that trusting God would get easier as you get older because of your life experiences. Yet I find that is not the case. Trusting God seems to be a life-long lesson and maybe God intends it that way. It's hard to trust God for the unknown, future fundraising, future career, and the list goes on. Yet time and time again, God reminds me to remember how He is faithful. For example, He has provided my financial support for 3 years, and so what makes me think He won't provide for the future financial needs?

I guess I'm not far off like the Israelites, who witnessed and experienced God's provision and freedom by crossing the Red Sea, but as they were in the desert for 40 years, they forgot to remember and trust their faithful God.

Trusting God = A lesson that never gets old.