Wednesday, October 29, 2008

7 Weird Facts About Me

Apparently, I've been tagged by my girlfriend Joanna. Here are 7 weird facts about me.

1. I can't sleep with loud ticking clocks in the room. If there is one, then I'll either take it to another room or I'll take the battery out of the clock. Loud ticking clocks are my nemesis.

2. Toliet paper has to flow over, not under. If I see toliet paper flowing under, then I have to change it or else it'll bug me.

3. Dolls freak me out. I can't imagine someone having dolls. They're so creepy. Their eyes never blink and they have this fixed smile. And if I stare at it, I feel like it's going to come alive walking like a zombie towards me. I mean no offense to girls who loved playing with dolls, but I'm so glad I played with Legos.

4. I've had braces twice and my teeth/jaws/oral cavity are still messed up. Plus I've had a wisdom teeth infection that hospitalized me for 5 days. My oral cavity history isn't so hot.

5. I love maps. I don't know why, but maps are so cool. It's interesting to look at and there's so much detail. Maybe that's why I'm good with directions.

6. I won $1715 at a poker tournament. I'm not good enough for the World Series of Poker though.

7. I can't stand PLS, also known as "Parking Lot Syndrome." It pretty much drags the leaving process. After hanging out, a group of people will form somewhat of a circle in the parking lot to say their goodbyes. But the goodbyes turn into another 10 minute conversation of what we're doing over the weekend, talk about the latest movie, and so forth. Then when we're about to finally say our goodbyes this time, somehow it turns into another 10 minute conversation. I say, don't PLS and hang out some other time!

3 comments:

Emmanuel said...

hahaha, the epidemic of PLS is still around, you can't escape it!

Abby said...

I feel like I learned so much about you! How did you think of that stuff out of the blue?

L said...

my first three are exactly like yours! i'm not good with directions though. i mean, i'm a female asian. those two go against me.