Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Some things I'm looking forward to while in Japan...

Sushiro - 105 yen sushi


And Sushiro pudding. I can't forget that.


Ah yes...Haagan Dazs Tiramisu, how I miss thee.


Never been to Nagano in the winter...


So hopefully I'm looking forward to some of this in Nagano!


The last time I went to Tama Zoo, I only could go for one hour. This time I hope to have more than one hour to see all the animals. I hope they aren't hibernating.


Okonomiyaki is delicious.


Riding the Shinkansen. One of the coolest trains invented.


Kirin draft beer. Japanese beer tastes so much better on tap.


Ichiran - aka "Peep Show Ramen"


Seeing my Japanese friends and Tokyo staff team.


Last, but not least, spending quality time with this wonderful gal, Joanna!

Japan, here I come! Yatta!!!

2 comments:

L said...

sushiro pudding looks like flan

Jer said...

Are you going to be staying with Norio in Nagano?